Monday, March 23, 2009

Presenting at Montclair State University

"Hope & Global HIV" presentation at the 3rd annual Peace Conference at Montclair State University

I would like to invite you to the 3rd annual Peace Conference at Montclair State University. I will be presenting "Hope & Global HIV" in the 4 -5:15pm time slot. It is free and open to the public. There are several presentations throughout the day ranging from the global water crisis (11:30am), the power of acupuncture (1pm), and a 2006 grammy nominated musician/yoga professor(6pm). There will also be workshops as well for free sample acupuncture and magnet treatment. (View Schedule Here)

Through photos, videos, stats, and stories I will seek to challenge, inform, and inspire. I will be focusing on my research in Rwanda - a country that has come from the depths of despair to a fragile state of hope.

Please consider yourself personally invited.

Marco Ambrosio


(This post will remain until Tuesday to promote the event)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck brother, wish I could make it.

-SS

Ashlee Rose said...

It was really good to see you at Fairfield and catch up a little bit. I enjoy reading your blog and look forward to watching the DVD... keep up the great work