Thursday, November 11, 2010

Intro to Linear Regression

I stumbled upon this video last week when I was reviewing some of the concepts we are covering in biostatistics. The video is a great introduction to linear regressions, a concept that depicts the relationship between two variables. Linear regressions are a hallmark of statistical analysis and used in multiple fields that span from economics to medical research. With the biostats midterm two weeks away, I thought it could be helpful to others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to discover some good GPA scholarships online, but couldn't find any till now!

Then I found this website, so definitely check them out! They even give away huge amounts of day by day money!

One of the best[url=http://www.gpascholarships.org] scholarships gpa[/url] in your schooling right now!